Editors Review: This boat is not self-bailing and is manufactured using a two-piece construction. The deck and hull are sealed, stapled and glued. However, water still has a tendency to get in between the deck and hull when not properly stored. It is recommended to empty any water which accumulates before and after use so it does not soak into the Styrofoam flotation. We have found that if you store the boat vertically with the drain plug removed, the boat is always ready for your next use. Just don't forget to put the drain plug back in before you go boating.
To Read Pedal Boat Buyers Guide Click Here
2020 Captain 5 Pedal Boat Features:
- 5-seater, 3 paddlers, 2 riders
- Removable front center seat
- 3 forward, 2 rear seats
- Available in Yellow, Blue, Aqua, Green, Red
- Sealed hull and deck
- 6 paddle blades - more torque per revolution
- Sealed ball bearings - for quiet smooth operation
- Joy-stick steering
- Positive buoyancy
- Trolling Motor Mount molded in back
- Place for Battery
- 3 year warranty on hull, deck, and parts.