The Pro Strike 126 EXR is the highest quality mini pontoon boat on the market. Not only is it top on material and construction, but design as well with their new square hybrid pontoons. The pontoons create higher capacity, lower center of gravity and more stability in a smaller area than traditional round pontoons. The new exr model boat has a much larger usable deck vs the basic 126 model, plus in now has nice rounded corners. The inside of the deck measures 6'.5" x 11'1". The flat bottoms of the pontoons allows for more efficient planing (like pair of skis) than traditional round pontoons. This ski type action creates the ability to go faster with a lower horse power outboard or another way to look at it, better fuel economy. And lastly the angled bottom corners of the pontoons allow the boat to create lift. These boats are great for a commercial rental situation or a quality minded consumers. The Pro Strike 126 EXR is high quality low maintenance and safe, just tie off to your dock and enjoy. Pictures shown with options!
Pro Strike 126 EXR Mini Pontoon Boat Features:
Shipping on Factory truck from zip code 31709 is $2.50 per mile to destination... available for third party shipping or pickup as well.
- Hybrid square pontoons vs round for superior performance
- Extremely tough all aluminum welded construction
- No wood rot free construction
- Nonskid diamond plate powder coated aluminum deck
- Travel down the road (if desired) with seats attached (lockable)
- Optional seats & pins are removable... almost flush with floor
- Aluminum or stainless steel hardware... bolts etc...
- Tough 1.5"OD Square Hand Rail, not 1" like competitors
- Rear transom motor mounts for both gas and electric outboards
- Air pressure checked multi chambered sealed pontoons w/ valves
- Self bailing boat, no bilge pump needed or trapped water
- Standard open air rails for low wind signature, great for 12V units
- Designed for long life in tough marine environment