These kayaks were designed by Olympic kayaker and design guru Bob Mcdonough to be fun boats for everyone. Great for paddling in lakes, oceans, rivers, bays and just about anywhere else water is found. Also, great for fishing with the ability to operate in 1ft of water. The kayaks feature a full length keel for straight tracking to make it easier to stay on course for longer paddling and also provide stability. Polyethylene roto-molded for strength and security. The width of the kayaks makes for the most stable boats on the market, allowing kayakers of all experience levels to enjoy these Kayaks. Carrying handles on both ends and molded handle in the middle on one of the sides allows the single models to be carried by one person. Featuring full deck rigging, dry storage with 8” deck plate in the hull, and a large storage area in back equipped with bungee cords to secure cooler, tent, sleeping bag and anything you may want to take on your trip.
Commercial Kayak Dimensions:
Commercial Kayak Features:
- Length: 10'
- Width: 32"
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
6 Place 12' Kayak or Canoe Trailer Features:
- Deck plate dry storage with ditty bag
- Full length keel for speed and tracking
- Molded in cup holder
- Large storage in rear with bungee cords
- Molded side handle for one person carrying
- 3 scupper drainage holes
- All Steel Tubular Construction
- White Powder Coat Finish
- Composite Fenders / 2" Coupler /60" Uprights / 60" Wide Carrying Arms
- Carrying Arms are Adjustable Up and Down and Front to Back
- Arms Include Tie Down Lugs at each Arm End
- Carrying Arms Also Come With Plastic Protectors to Keep From Scratching Your Canoes or Kayaks
- Trailer Tongue can be Removed for Easy Storage
- Leaf Spring Suspension / 1200 LB G.V.W. / Marine Lights
- Std. 480 X 8B Tire and Wheels or Upgrade to 480X12B
- Converts with All Other M.P.T. Models
6 Place 12' Kayak or Canoe Trailer
Overall Width: 56"
Width Between Fenders: 43"
Length: 11 1/2 ft.
Payments as low as $200 per month Click Here To Apply