The 2009 Sea Eagle 9.2 Sport Runabout is like riding a motorcycle on water. It zips around with true inflatable sportboat performance, yet it is our smallest sport runabout. Designed to carry up to a 10 HP standard 15" shaft engine, this boat will travel at 18 mph with one or two people and get you where you are going fast. The 6” inflatable keel cuts through the waves and provides excellent turning performance. The large 15.5” pontoons provide good buoyancy and greater rigidity. Even though this boat is only 9’ 2” long, it is still very seaworthy. Best of all, the interlocking polyethylene floorboards create enormous structural strength.
The 2009 SE 9.2 SR is a true little speedboat, yet it is very lightweight, compact and easy to assemble. It is perfect for sportsmen and yachtsmen who want a rugged, but lightweight boat. The Sea Eagle 9.2 is a zippy runabout that is easy to carry, easy to assemble and easy to inflate.
Reinforcement strips under air chambers and keel rubbing strake to for extra strength where you need it most - under the main air chambers.
Four Separate Air Chambers. The 9.2 sr features 3 seperate air chambers in the main hull and a fourth air chamber in the inflatable keel.
Plastic coated transom. All Sea Eagle transom boats now have wooden transoms that are completely enclosed in PVC plastic, forming a waterproof cocoon, keeping the transom secure from the damaging effects of water seepage better than any paint or lamination possibly could.
2009 Sea Eagle 9.2 Inflatable Boat Features:
Three Year Limited Warranty!
Payments as low as $40 per month Click Here To Apply
- Capacity: 4 Adults or 1000 lbs.
- Chambers: Four (Port, Starboard, Bow & Keel)
- Tube Diam.: 15.5"
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- Speed estimates:(with 9.9 hp) 18 mph. with two adults; 12 mph. with four adults
- Air Valves: Halkey-Roberts One-Way Valves
- Inflation & Assembly time: 15 min.
- NMMA Certified
- Plastic floorboards for easy assembly, long term durability and greater strength
- 5/8" grab line along sides for safety
- 6" Inflatable Keel
- Rounded rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Splash Guards on transom
- Two stainless steel d-rings for towing
- Two Aft Carry handles
- Front lifting handle
- Oarlocks pop up for instant use
- Rubbing Strake around hull and under Keel for extra protection.
- Two layers of material on lower tubes for greatest abrasion and puncture resistance.
- One self bailing drain valve
- Wide beam hull design for stability