This year we are offering a new, smaller motormount boat for those wanting a more portable yacht tender or fishing craft. A foot shorter and 6 lbs. lighter in weight, the SE 6 is easier to assemble and easier to row than the Tomahawk 8. At 27 lbs, the hull is light enough for one person to carry. The SE 6 makes a great boat for a quick fishing getaway.
Fisherman's Dream Package Includes all of the standard features plus a Fishermans High seat, motor mount, motormount support bench, and wooden floor boards.
2009 Sea Eagle 6 Inflatable Boat Startup Standard Features:
2009 Sea Eagle 6 Inflatable Boat Startup Package Includes:
- 2 Large, one way valves
- Does not include white seat as shown(optional)
- towing grommet
- front carry handle
- All-around rope lacing
- 6 grommets to secure optional windshield
- 4 oarlocks that can also be used as handles
- 4 oarclasps for easy carrying convenience
- 6 grommets to secure motormount
- Separate safety air chamber on top of main air chamber
- 5 separate air compartments including motormount chamber
- Repair kit and instructions.
- Boat Hull
- AB-25-3 Oars
- A-41 footpump
- SED seat (blue)
2009 Sea Eagle 6 Inflatable Boat Startup
Exterior: 8' 8" x 4' 4"
Interior: 5' 3" x 2'
Deflated: 24" x 17" x 7"
Capacity: 2 Adults or 650 lbs.
Chambers Five(Main & upper safety chamber, motormount support & two in floor)
Tube Diameter: 15"
Material: 33 mil PolyKrylar
Seam: High Frequency Weld
Air Valves: 3 Deluxe One Way
Inflation time: 8 min.
Engine Capacity: 2 HP (25 lbs. max weight)
Weight: 25 lbs. (boat only)
39 lbs. (w/ floorboards)
Manufacturer: Sea Eagle
Payments as low as $20 per month Click Here To Apply