A full 18" longer than the 12.6 SRRIK, this new boat is truly the king of our line. At 14' in length, it can carry 7 adults and cut through chop with ease. The 7" diameter keel fits the proportions of the boat and gives you excellent control. A great fishing platform, this boat can take a 40 hp standard 15" shaft outboard to get you and your buddies to where the fish, lobsters, and dive sites are in no time.
The 14 SRRIK comes standard with all of the features you would expect in a Sea Eagle transom boat, such as reinforcement layers at the bottom of the main tubes, as well as keel and hull rubbing strakes. D-rings and towing fittings are also standard. New on this model are two stainless steel eyelets which can tow a small water skier, or an adult on a tube.
Features you won't find on the competition
1) Reinforcement strips under air chambers and keel rubbing strake to for extra strength where you need it most - under the main air chambers.
2) Four Separate Air Chambers. The 14 sr features 3 seperate air chambers in the main hull and a fourth air chamber in the inflatable keel.
3) Plastic coated transom. All Sea Eagle transom boats now have wooden transoms that are completely enclosed in PVC plastic, forming a waterproof cocoon, keeping the transom secure from the damaging effects of water seepage better than any paint or lamination possibly could.
Sea Eagle 14 SRRIK Inflatable Boat Features:
- Built in transom for 40 H.P. Capacity
- All around rope lacing for a secure grip
- Rounded Rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Splash Guards on transom
- Built in oarlocks for easy rowing
- Two Stainless Steel D-Rings for towing
- Four Carry handles
- Front lifting handle
- All Around Rubbing Strake
- Rubbing Strake under Keel for Extra Protection
- Two layers of material on lower tubes for greatest abrasion and puncture
- Self Bailing Drain Valve to evacuate rain water
- Engine Capacity: 40HP (175 lbs. max)
- Chambers: Four (Port, Starboard, Bow & Keel)
- Tube Diameter: 19"
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- Speed estimates: (with 40 hp) 30 mph. w/ two adults; 25 mph. with four adults
- Air Valves: Halkey-Roberts One-Way Valves
- Inflation & assembly time: 30 min.