This model is one fast little runabout. Designed to carry up to a 15 h.p. standard 15" shaft outboard engine, this boat will travel at 25 knots and handle rough seas with ease. The 6" inflatable keel cuts through waves and provides excellent turning performance. The large 15.5" inflatable tubes provide incredible buoyancy and greater rigidity. Even though this boat is only 10' 6" long, it is still very seaworthy even in large ocean swells. Best of all, the interlocking polyethylene floorboards provide great standing stability and long-term durability with virtually no maintenance or upkeep. This eliminates the "Achilles Heel" of traditional inflatable boats.
A great feature of this model is the fact that this is a true little speedboat, yet it is still lightweight, compact and easy to assemble. This makes it an all-purpose runabout for sportsmen, yachtsmen, fishermen, scuba divers, campers. A roomy tender for larger boats, a lightweight and portable fishing boat that can provide access to almost any fishing waterway, a great camping boat that will get you to secluded campsites others can't get to...The Sea Eagle 10.6 is truly a horse of many colors.
Features you won't find on the competition
1) Reinforcement strips under air chambers and keel rubbing strake to for extra strength where you need it most - under the main air chambers.
2) Four Separate Air Chambers. The 10.6 srrik features 3 separate air chambers in the main hull and a fourth air chamber in the inflatable keel.
3) Plastic coated transom. All Sea Eagle transom boats now have wooden transoms that are completely enclosed in PVC plastic, forming a waterproof cocoon, keeping the transom secure from the damaging effects of water seepage better than any paint or lamination possibly could.
Sea Eagle 10.6 SR Inflatable Boat Features:
- Built in transom for large H.P. Capacity
- Plastic floorboards for easier assembly, long term durability and greater
- All around rope lacing for a secure grip
- Rounded Rear pontoons for rapid planing
- Splash Guards on transom
- Built in oarlocks for easy rowing
- Two Stainless Steel D-Rings for towing
- Two Rear Carry handles
- Front lifting handle
- All Around Rubbing Strake
- Rubbing Strake under Keel for extra protection.
- Two Layers of material on lower tubes for greater puncture and abrasion resistance
- Self Bailing Drain Valve to evacuate rain water
- Chambers: Four (Port, Starboard, Bow & Keel)
- Tube Diameter: 15.5"
- Material: 1000 Denier Reinforced
- Seam: Quadruple Overlap
- Speed estimates:(with 9.9 hp) 18 mph. with two adults 12 mph. with four adults
- Air Valves: Halkey-Roberts One-Way Valves
- Inflation & Assembly time: 20 min.