The NEW 2012 StraitEdge™ Canoe
is designed for improved tracking performance over other inflatable canoes. Our unique bow and stern design incorporates aluminum rib forms, air bags, and rigid panels in the side walls. This, combined with a durable outer skin results in a hybrid canoe with unique paddling performance.
2012 StraitEdge Canoe Features:
2012 StraitEdge Canoe
- Durable - Heavy-duty Polyester and PVC Tarpaulin material for added durability
- Hull Design - Built-in Aluminum rib defines the bow and stern and improves tracking
- Comfortable - High support, adjustable padded seats provides comfort for hours of paddling
- Easy To Set Up - PreAssembled at the factory. Simply unfold, inflate, and attached the seats
- Stable - Wide beam and low center of gravity combine for a very stable paddling experience
Weight: 41 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
Manufacturer: Advanced Elements
Payments as low as $40 per month Click Here To Apply