This is how to get away from it all. The Strait 140 is a fast, straight-tracking, stable craft thanks to asymmetrical Swede-form geometry and hard chine V-shape hull. For longer adventures, there’s ample carrying space – 50 L in bow and 90 L in stern. Nice touches all around enhance your experience – like the new Ergoflex Seating System™, smooth and rounded coaming, replaceable keel extension, reflective perimeter lines and bottle holder.
Strait 140 Day Touring Kayak Features:
- Asymmetrical Swede-form geometry
- Hard chine V-shape hull
- Ergoflex Seating System™
- Smooth, rounded coaming with large lip to secure skirt
- Watertight bow and stern bulkhead
- Reflective perimeter lines
- Lay-down bottle holder
- Padded thigh braces
- Paddle holder
- Elite cockpit
- Adjustable oversize footpegs
- Bow and stern ergonomic carrying handles
- Elastic bungee cords in bow and stern
- Lightweight and incredibly durable Poly-XR™ material
- Bow and stern storage hatch with water resistant neoprene cover
Day Touring Kayak
Cockpit Length: 32 3/4"
Width: 24 9/4"
Cockpit Width: 16"
Depth: 15 1/4"
Weight: 53 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Payments as low as $80 per month Click Here To Apply