Pedal Boat Startup Kit Includes:
Pedal Boat Startup Kit Options:
- Anchor Bag w/ Buoy A-1: Ideal for anchoring in shallow water in calm conditions. Fill the durable nylon anchor bag with up to 35 pounds of rocks or sand. A buoy marks the anchor's location. Tie-ups are easy with the 6-foot long rope and the oversized finish-friendly acetyl snap hook.
- 3/8" x 15' Nylon Braid Dockline: Give your boat a sharp well-kept look with premium pre-spliced double braid nylon dock lines. Both the cover and the core are manufactured from the highest quality marine grade nylon giving you the strongest and easiest to handle line. Whipped on the splice & bitter end.
- Hand Bilge Pump 18" x 20": Self priming hand pump is great for evacuating small boats, bilges, dinghies, lockers or any place water collects. Comes complete with removable hose.
- Small Air Horn: Easy to operate push button horn. Just a touch of your thumb produces a blast that can be heard up to one mile away. Palm size convenience with unlimited uses from casual small craft signaling to personal protection.
- Nylon Cushion: Kent's boat cushions are constructed of a durable heavy duty coated polyester fabric. Buoyancy is provided by multiple layers of polyethylene foam. Each is equipped with two readily accessible polypropylene straps. Cushions measure 15" x 15" x 2-1/2". US Coast Guard approved and UL Listed, Type IV Throwable Device. USCG Approval No. 160.064/3373/0
- Nylon Vest: Specifically designed for the general boating family who is looking for comfort, style and safety in an affordable vest. 200 denier nylon oxford fabric outer. All PE foam construction. U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III (Infant Type II). Infant and child vest features pop-up crotch strap for added safety. Infant vest features pop-up pillow for added head support.
- S.O.S Distress Flag: Black square and circle printed on a 3' x 3' international orange flag. USCG approved daytime distress signal.
- ENDURA OUT&BACK HH GPS sets the standard in affordable ease-of-use. Easy to understand basemap with hillshade, primary roads, and key points-of-interest. Trip computer and route recording to track performance and share with friends or web communities. Mark waypoints using any of over 190 assorted outdoor icons. Quickly load and navigate any GPX trail or waypoint file and display over any onboard map. Picture Explorer for viewing photos loaded from computer, web, or trail cameras. Color 2.7" touch screen optimized for outdoor use combined with physical buttons. 2,000 waypoints, 250 waypoints per route, 30 trails, 60 routes. Waterproof (IPx7) with rubber armoring. Uses two AA batteries (not included). 5.1"H x 2.3"W x 1.2"D.