Like the Borneo, the JAVA is part of the new generation of BIC Sport kayaks. Designed with an efficient hull,
equipped with removable wheels, loaded with ingenious gear, it is the most versatile and innovative single-seater
kayak of the BIC KAYAK range. Pleasure trips, family outings, playing with the kids, fishing, wildlife photography
and even Stand Up Paddle, the Java allows you to do all the activities you love during your vacation.
Made in Vannes, France, the JAVA is durable and entirely recyclable.
– Integrated, removable wheel system
- Adjustable foot rests
- Large rear storage deck with elastic tie-downs
- Cockpit floor equipped with non-slip pads (Stand Up Paddle)
- Front and rear carrying handles
- Ergonomic seat furnished with non-slip pad
- Built-in lifelines
- Predefined positions for rudder installation (optional)
- Stable, hydrodynamic THD (trimaran-type) hull
- Tough, esthetic Twin Sheet Technology thermoformed construction
- End-of-life recyclable
- The Java can be sailed up to 2 nautical miles from port without registration and up to 6 nautical miles from port with registration.
- Rear wear pad, bow reinforcement (removable & replaceable)
- Self-bailing drain plugs
- Premolded rudder cable channels
- Child seat (with non-slip pad)
- Non-slip pads (roof rack & boarding rails)