This Boat Startup Pack is intended for small 2-4 man fishing boats. We have covered most things you would need, but it is up to you to determine weather or not you are in complete compliance with your state laws. We list the things needed first then we list the optional accessories that you may like to add to save time and money.
Fishing Boat Startup Pack Features:
Fishing Boat Startup Pack Options:
- Mushroom Anchor 8 lbs., Vinyl: The ideal size and weight for skiffs, canoes, inflatables and other small boats in calm waters. Wide area mushroom cap with drains in the base provides excellent holding power in mud or weedy bottoms. One piece cast iron. Black vinyl coating to help protect boat gel coat.
- Small Air Horn: Easy to operate push button horn. Just a touch of your thumb produces a blast that can be heard up to one mile away. Palm size convenience with unlimited uses from casual small craft signaling to personal protection.
- Poly Pro Anchor Line: 1/4" x 50'. Economy anchor line for smaller boats. Made from 100% polypropylene fibers. Line floats and is rot proof. Plated steel snap-hook with large 3/4" mouth to accommodate any anchor design.
- 3/8" x 15' Nylon Dockline: Pre-spliced three-strand twisted nylon dock lines are manufactured using nylon fibers and professionally hand spliced 10" eye. Packed in our new polybag.
- Nylon Cushion: Kent's boat cushions are constructed of a durable heavy duty coated polyester fabric. Buoyancy is provided by multiple layers of polyethylene foam. Each is equipped with two readily accessible polypropylene straps. Cushions measure 15" x 15" x 2-1/2". US Coast Guard approved and UL Listed, Type IV Throwable Device. USCG Approval No. 160.064/3373/0
- Nylon Vest: Specifically designed for the general boating family who is looking for comfort, style and safety in an affordable vest. 200 denier nylon oxford fabric outer. All PE foam construction. U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type III (Infant Type II). Infant and child vest features pop-up crotch strap for added safety. Infant vest features pop-up pillow for added head support.
- Telescoping Hook & Paddle: This durable 2 piece telescoping aluminum paddle extends from 32" to 42". The handle doubles as a convenient boat hook using a hole in the blade as a handle. It floats if dropped into the water. The blade screws off for and ultra compact storage length of only 18".
- Letter Set Brush Black: Complete set of registration letters and numbers for your boat, pwc or snowmobile. Includes 4 sets of A-Z, 0-9. Total of 146 decals. Factory matched colors from the manufacturer. UV coated, fade, fuel and scratch resistant. 3" legal size. Economical one color kits with great style and solid colors.
- S.O.S Distress Flag: Black square and circle printed on a 3' x 3' international orange flag. USCG approved daytime distress signal.
- Waterproof, soft pack first aid kit. Packed in double zipper, PVC coated nylon bags with room to add additional safety products. 75 total pieces.
- Clamp-On All-Around Light: Waterproof 360 degree all round light with 2 position aluminum clamp. 15 candle power bulb (2 mile visibility). Pole length is 24". Operated with 2 "D" cell batteries (not included).
- Clamp-On Bow Light: Waterproof Red/Green portable bow light with 2 position aluminum clamp. Operated with 2 "D" cell batteries (not included).
- Two 1" x 6' cam style tie downs work great for small boats, personal watercraft and many other general uses. Black, sold in pairs.
- Set Of 2 Hull-guard Fenders: Features: Perfect match of materials for seamless construction - Special PVC formulation for softness flexibility and long life - High gloss finish - Large molded in eyelets - Integral injection molded valve seat - Rubber football needle valves for long life - Specially designed end shape for maximum strength - Recommended inflation is 2 psi. (Optional)
- Boat Dolly: Helps to move and roll small fishing boats with ease. It clamps securely to the transom. Turn boat with keel up and roll it wherever desired. Utilizes 1" sturdy zinc plated steel and four 7" rubber tired wheels mounted on 1/2" zinc plated steel axle. Ideal for moving boats from cars to water, at lake homes, campsites and at resorts. (Optional)