2008 WaterQuest 11.3 Fishing Boat Features:
2008 WaterQuest 11.3 Fishing Boat
- Bilge pump
- Bow casting platform
- Dual battery compartments
- Bow and stern trolling motor plugs fused at 50 amps
- Can be adapted to either 12 VDC or 24 VDC trolling motors
- Auxiliary accessory circuit at bow and stern
- Made of durable UV-protected high density polyethylene
- Navigation lighting
- Bow and stern deck reinforced for accessory mounting
- Meets all NMMA/U.S. Coast Guard safety standards
- Two year hull and deck warranty - twice as long as leading competitor
- Padded swivel seats
Depth: 16 1/2"
Capacity: 600 lbs.
Weight: 274 lbs.
HP Rating: 15HP
Transom Height: 16"
Deck: Light Gray
Hull: Dark Gray
With the many choices of trolling motors, chargers, batteries ect... our engineers designed our standard package with best overall value in mind. This is a 12V fresh water package that is ideal for many of the small boats we offer and for most situations. This electric trolling motor package can be put on the bow or transom of many or our boats, but make sure you have a suitable mounting location for both the motor and the battery power station. Ask your salesman if you are not sure this package is right for your boat.
The endura trolling motors
offer exceptional value. You have a choice of thrusts, which dictates top end prop speeds. These are hand control motors that have a 6" extension if you are having a hard time reaching.
can be mounted on board and is water proof, you simply plug up and forget until next time you take your boat out. It has a 10-12 hour recharge time for the optima batteries. It has two stages one for charging one for maintaining to fully charge your battery.
Since the battery
is the most important component of any eclectic motor package, we exclusively sell the top of the line Optima series batteries. The 60 lbs. battery offers over 2 hours of operation. This battery has a 3 year warranty.*Unavailable