Editors Review: This boat is not self bailing and is manufactured using a two piece construction. The deck and hull are sealed, stapled and glued but water still has a tendency to get in between the deck and hull when not properly stored. It is recommended to empty the water which accumulates before and after use so it does not soak into the Styrofoam floatation. We have found that if you store the boat vertically with the drain plug removed then boat is always ready for your next use. Just don't forget to put the drain plug back in before you go boating. To Read Pedal Boat Buyers Guide Click Here
The 2015 WaterWheeler ASL Electric Pedal Boat includes an integrated Minn Kota electric motor which provides up to 4 hours of effortless powered cruising before recharging (Battery not included). Fully adjustable high-back seats provide comfortable boating for all ages. The exceptionally tough highly impact resistant and color fast polyethylene hull and deck will last for years of family fun, and the injection molded super-tough nylon paddlewheel is virtually indestructible. Other features include a built-in battery compartment (battery not included), an adjustable canopy for excellent sun protection, self-draining seats, molded-in drink holders, and recessed molded-in carrying points fore and aft.
2015 Water Wheeler ASL Electric Pedal Boat Features:
- Built-in 30 lb. thrust electric motor for effortless cruising
- Choose the option of exercise through pedal power or the ease of motorization with the flick of a switch
- Electric motor locks out of the way or can be lowered for powered cruising for up to 4 hours before recharging.
- Battery compartment (battery not included)
- Adjustable seating to maximize pedaling comfort
- Seats fully recline to create an on the water sun lounge for two
- Self-draining bench seat to help keep seating area dry
- Internal steering linkage system eliminates damage from obstructions
- Also available without motor
- Includes Canopy