To Read Pedal Boat Buyers Guide Click Here
These eye-catching paddleboats are popular money-makers as rentals at resorts, festivals and theme parks. Built for commercial use with safety and low maintenance in mind, they have proven to hold up well under heavy traffic.
Pelican Pedal Boat Standard Features:
- Colored gel in fiberglass for low maintenance
- Cranks and steering assembly are mounted on heavy real bearings and are made of heavy-duty steel (stainless steel optional)
- Strong 4-blade, direct driven aluminum paddlewheel is mounted on heavy ball bearings
- Foam Flotation inside the rear of the boat
- Rudder folds for less risk of damage
- Can be fitted with electric motor (optional)
- Head is bolted on for easy removal for storage and transportation
Self Bailing Upgrade:
When using the boat insert the supplied drain plugs into the drain
holes to prevent water to enter the crank well during usage. When the
boat is not in use, "parked " at your dock remember to take the drain
plugs out so the rain water can drain into the lake (pond).
=Wholesale Pricing Available Call Toll Free 877-924-8155 For Details!=