HULL MATERIAL: Ram-XX
Standard Features: - Extra wide flat bottom pontoons for more buoyancy
allow passangers to move about the boat,rides 3" higher than any other
- Full size lounging areas alow complete body extension for the perfect
- Front central lounging area
- Provides the possibility for 3 adults to lounge comfortably through adjustable
and removable seat back configuration
- Adult rear seats
- Adjustable seat backs (max./min. distance from back to pedals =
- Allows 90% of population, from tall people to children to pedal more
efficiently by adjusting to the leg length of the rider, as required in riding a
- Ergonomically designed seats and backs provide great comfort
- Unique 90 degree angle crankshaft providing easier initiation of pedaling,and
eliminates counter pedaling
- Coolers and compartments can be transformed into complete seating arrangement
by removing the lids and using the rear of the seat backs
- Clip in cooler lid, no wear and tear, no repair required
- Solid curved edge steering handels provide bearing reference and superior
- Drink holders
- Full size front and back handles. Easy transportation and mooring
- Four year limited extended warranty
- Ships motor freight to your door
High Quality marine vinyl, seamless with drawstring,
keeps your boat clean and dry between uses. Resists fading.
Stainless Steel Crankshaft
For enjoyment of your pedal boat in salt
Stainless Steel Motor Mount
Heavy Duty motor mount
enables your pedal boat to be powered with a standard transom-mount
electric trolling motor.
Drain Plug Kit
Drains humidity/water between hulls. Mounted on outer shell.
Compartment to keep carry-on gear dry or lunches
just add ice.
The foam used for flotation also serves to keep the compartment.
Pelican's molded, ribbed, reinforced quick-fix paddle
(no rivets)... simply clip it and you're back
in action in a minute
Adjustable seat backs.. The only system that allows smaller
people/children to pedal efficiently and comfortably. Just picture a child
trying to ride an adult sized bicycle.
Pelican's exclusive five paddle "Power Wheel"
puts three paddles to work in the water at all times... reducing the
effort required to pull a paddle up out of the water, minimizing noise,
and generating momentum.
Seat backs adjust to three pedaling positions with enough
room to keep front and rear passengers comfortable; or fit the seat back
deep into the back seat-well for a comfortable lounging position.