Rising four feet above the water, this is the same pedal boat used at theme and amusement parks, allowing two people to safely cruise around ponds and lakes while also getting in a bit of exercise. Made of extremely durable yet lightweight fiberglass, the boat operates by a direct-drive twin pedal system that turns a six-bladed aluminum paddle wheel mounted beneath the craft.
Twin-hull design cuts smoothly through the water and its polyurethane rear rudder is directed by a center-mounted steering stick so that either person can control direction. A protective bumper runs all the way around the sides to prevent damage when docking.
Baby Swan Pedal Boat Standard Features:
Baby Swan Pedal Boat
- Colored gel in fiberglass for low maintenance
- Carries up to 400 lbs in water as shallow as 9" deep
- Cranks and steering assembly are mounted on heavy real bearings and are made of heavy-duty steel (stainless steel optional)
- Strong 8-blade, direct driven aluminum paddlewheel is mounted on heavy ball bearings
- Protective bumper runs all the way around sides to prevent damage when docking
- Rudder folds for less risk of damage
- Head is bolted on for easy removal for storage and transportation
- Flotation blocks inside the rear of the boat
Width: 3' 6"
Height w/o Head: 22"
Height w/ Head: 51"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Draft: 9" at 400 lbs.
Seats: 1 Adult, or 2 Children
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Manufacturer: Adventure Glass
*Some Assembly Required
Payments as low as $160 per month Click Here To Apply
=Wholesale Pricing Available Call Toll Free 877-924-8155 For Details!=