Editors Review: A beautiful molded boat with basic design flaws. The flaw in this boat is that it has a stapled together seam underneath the bumper that allows water to get into the inner hull over time with rain and waves. Another issue is storing one of these boats on a trailer. The hull is heat made plastic that will slightly contour to the shape of the storage bunks if left on there for extended lengths of time, which will slow down the boat on the water causing it to under perform.
The 2013 Bass Hound 904 Fishing Boat is the most economical way to get on those small lakes and streams that no one knows about except the local experts. The bow has a built-in trolling motor mount. With it's compact size and light weight, a medium sized trolling motor will provide all the propulsion you need. So if you're looking for a comfortable, stable, highly portable and extremely durable small boat at an incredibly low price, the 2013 Bass Hound 904 Fishing Boat is for you.
2013 Bass Hound 904 Fishing Boat Features:
- Made of durable, dent-resistant UV-Stabilized High Density Polyethylene
- Fits in the back of a pick-up, no trailer needed
- Pre-wired for trolling motor at bow and stern
- Aluminum strap on dolly option only sold through DirectBoats.com and only sold with boat purchase, adjustable width and 10" air tires for easy transporting of boat. See pricing below.
- Livewell with drain plug (no aerator pump)
- Meets NMMA/US Coast Guard Safety Standards
- Two Year Limited Warranty
Payments as low as $60 per month Click Here To Apply