Editors Review: The boat looks great for the money. Unfortunately we can't give this thermoformed row boat high marks. The boat doesn't have a drain plug in the back bottom of the boat. The largest negative is that the boat has a stapled together seam underneath the bumper that allows water to get into the inner hull over time with rain and waves.
2013 Water Quest 9.4 Features:
- Modified tri-hull design maximizes stability and interior room.
- High Density Polyethylene double hull construction.
- 2 year hull and deck warranty.
- Aluminum strap on dolly option only sold through DirectBoats.com and only sold with boat purchase, adjustable width and 10" air tires for easy transporting of boat. See pricing box below.
- Meets all NMMA/Coast Guard safety standards.
Payments as low as $120 per month Click Here To Apply