Editors Review: Unfortunately we can't give this thermoformed fishing boat high marks. A deceptively beautiful mold and look but with a terrible basic design. The worst thing about this boat is that it has a stapled together seam underneath the bumper that allows water to get into the inner hull over time with rain and waves. This is a very high maintenance boat, our advise is to buy a another boat.
You won't find legendary fishing where everyone goes. It's far from the boat ramps, bridges and parking lots, in water that few besides the fish themselves know. To get there, you need luck, good instincts, and the right boat - the 2013 Angler 102 Fishing Boat. Tough, capable and filled with special features, these boats can go from a pickup bed on the river's edge to the waters where fishing legends are made.
Constructed from thermoformed High Density Polyethylene makes the 2012 Angler 102 Fishing Boat incredibly impact resistant and easy to care for. Light enough to be powered by a small outboard or just an electric trolling motor. It's easy to see why the Angler 102 is becoming America's favorite. It has a long list of big boat features in a compact size and price.
2013 Angler 102 Fishing Boat Features:
- Full navigation lights.
- Aluminum strap on dolly option only sold through DirectBoats.com and only sold with boat purchase, adjustable width and 10" air tires for easy transporting of boat. See pricing below.
- Fits in the back of a pick-up, no trailer needed.
- Pre-wired for trolling motor at bow and stern.
- Made of durable, dent-resistant high density polyethylene.
- Livewell w/ drian and aerator pump.
- Meets NMMA/US Coast Guard Safety Standards.
- Two year hull and deck warranty.
- Twin swivel padded chairs.
Payments as low as $120 per month Click Here To Apply