To Read Boat Buyers Guide Click Here
Editors review: Pelican bought this mold from Coleman, it used to be called the crawdad. Then Pelican added a deck mold which made it look nicer and created their "double hull". We found most customers wanted the old crawdad back with the aluminum frame system single hull. The old one was easier to get the water out vs a double hull. Stability is fine for the size, the material holds up well. Our advice, get a cover, or turn the boat on it's side or store inside.
With Pelican's unique double hull, tri-groove construction, the 2014 Intruder 12 Jon Boat gives the most quiet ride and best performance of any Jon boat in the industry. The Intruder 12's high strength, high density Ram-X construction yields a maintenance free, vertical rod holders, bow electric motor mount, carrying handles, and 36 cubic feet of unobstructed cargo space. In addition a rivet-free ribbed deck provides extra strength; couple this with a three channel tracking hull, and you end up with the most popular, quiet, and watertight Jon boat on the market.
2014 Intruder 12 Jon Boat Features:
2014 Intruder 12 Jon Boat Attributes:
- 12' Jon boat with ribbed deck for extra strength and smooth quiet ride
- Exclusive impact resistant RAM-X™ hull and deck
- 36 cubic feet of unobstructed interior space
- Built-in flotation for added safety
2 Year Limited Extended Warranty
- Bench seats
- Carrying handles
- Aluminum strap on dolly option only sold through DirectBoats.com and only sold with boat purchase, adjustable width and 10" air tires for easy transporting of boat. See pricing below.
- Four vertical rod holders
- Built-in motor mounts, bow/stern
Payments as low as $70 per month Click Here To Apply