Freight scratched Radisson 12' Canoe
This Radisson 12' canoe was damaged by a freight carrier on its way to another customer. The customer refused delivery because it is scratched and dented. The hull integrity is still good and it is still seaworthy.
Aluminum's light weight means more GO with less PUSH. Canoes are easy to paddle, carry and handle better on car tops, towing and launching.
Constructed from a single sheet of marine aluminum High tensile strengths and stiffness means excellent hull integrity, long lasting durability, and high strength-to-weight ratio.
Impact resistant - will only dent rather than puncture 5052 marine aluminum will not embrittle, delaminate, peel, waterlog, check, rot or swell. It assures uniform thickness of hull sections. Elasticity of the metal due to it's 2.5% magnesium content reduce chances of puncturing. Underwater objects frequently only dent rather than puncture the hull.
Radisson 12' Canoe Standard Features:
- 30' anchor rope
- Foam Seats
- Motor mount
- 2 laminated paddles with oar horns
- Nylon Bow and Stern Carrying Handles
- Foam inner liner for quiet paddling
- Foam side sponsons for stability
- Lightweight offering excellent load capacity
- Extruded inner ribs for added strength
- Full bottom keel for protection and improved handling
*Item has been sold.