Editors Review: Unfortunately we can't give this thermoformed fishing boat high marks. A deceptively beautiful mold and look but with a terrible basic design. The worst thing about this boat is that it has a stapled together seam underneath the bumper that allows water to get into the inner hull over time with rain and waves. Once water gets inside a boat, it is very hard to dry out especially any floatation foam, it doesn't just simply come out the side drain put on the side of the boat. There are a few names for this boat including a coleman sticker put on it at some local sporting goods stores. This is a very high maintenance boat, our advise is to buy a another boat.
The 2013 Sportsman Mini Bass Boat has protective vinyl rubrail recessed drink and tackle holders; convenient handrails; pre-wired for electric trolling motor; mooring cleats; built in front motor mount; Rugged UV stabilized High Density Polyethylene deck and hull with foam flotation; adjustable and removable swivel seats; durable seat supports; formed battery location; carrying handles; built in rear motor mount.
2013 Sportsman Mini Bass Boat Features:
- Recessed drink and tackle holders
- Convenient handrails
- Pre-wired for electric trolling motor
- Mooring cleats
- Built-in front motor mount (wood reinforced)
- Rugged UV-stabilized High Density Polyethylene deck and hull with foam flotation
- Adjustable and removable swivel seats
- Aluminum strap on dolly option only sold through DirectBoats.com and only sold with boat purchase, adjustable width and 10" air tires for easy transporting of boat. See pricing below.
- Durable seat supports
- Formed battery location
- Carrying handles
- Built-in rear motor mount (wood reinforced)
- Protective vinyl rubrail
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
Payments as low as $40 per month Click Here To Apply