Exceptional value trailer. Inexpensive to ship, proven durability, and long enough to carry long boats without needing to buy extensions!
The tongue is smooth galvanized steel allowing you to adjust the length without scratching the finish. The trailer is supplied in kit form. With household tools it can be assembled in 4 hours.
No-Hub 2 or 3 Place Kayak Trailer Features:
- Galvanized adjustable steel tongue.
- Galvanized brackets and axle. 1 inch axle
- Powder Coated steel frame finish
- White plastic fenders
- 4.8 x 8 integral hub wheels
- Extremely simple assembly
- Inexpensive to ship, expertly designed to ship in two boxes
- Patent pending coil spring suspension (allows soft ride when using 8” wheels!)
- Marine carpeted wooden bunks (for less abusive support)
- Also used for transporting small boats and watercraft(see slide show)
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Hot Dip Galvanized Upgrade offers superior resistance to rust and corrosion, particularly those who live near the ocean. Hot dipped means the trailer frame is protected inside and out. (see boat trailer buyers guide for more info)
Payments as low as $40 per month Click Here To Apply